Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist

26 August 2015

Hey guys,

So I finally encountered my first Victoria's Secret in the UK, I've only ever been to the ones in America. I was in there for a good half hour at least - I wanted to buy so much but the prices are just a smidge steep for my liking. I have decided though that when I go back there next time I will definitely buy some underwear from there because why the hell not aye?  

What I did buy from there was the fragrance mist that they sell. Which is a pretty great bargain! You can choose five bottles for £30! There were some other offers too available but this one seemed so good. I was full of cold so I could barely smell some of them but thankfully Kayne was with me and he knows the smells I'm in to and I think he did a pretty great job. I chose five scents: Vanilla Lace, Mango Temptation, Secret Escape, Passion Struck and Total Attraction.


Excuse the lighting - my room is terrible for it and it's so cloudy outside. 

As you can see, they're all pretty similar colours - this is purely a coincidence. I didn't realise until I was on the train home giving them another sniff that I realised. I think the reason why they're all similar colours is because they're the warmer and fruity scents. I despise scents that are too floral and too 'fresh' they make my nose itch and make me feel really sick after smelling them for too long (not even joking either). 

The description for each of them are as follows:
  1. Vanilla Lace - Vanilla & musk
  2. Mango Temptation - Mango nectar & hibiscus
  3. Secret Escape - Sheer freesia & guava flowers
  4. Passion Struck - Fuji apple & vanilla orchid 
  5. Total Attraction -  Cherry orchid & lily blossom
I love anything with vanilla in so Vanilla Lace - obviously a clear winner for me. I've sprayed my bedding with it and everything because it smells so damn good! I also adore passion struck - it reminds me of holidays and summer. It's so fruity and again it's got the vanilla in there so I was in heaven with this scent. That's probably my every day fragrance now I love it that much.
Now, I was really surprised to find that I liked Secret Escape (this one I couldn't smell at all my nose was so bunged up) because it is pretty 'florally' but it's not overpowering and it's more subtle. Again, this just reminds me of summer and warmth - in particular Majorca so that is probably why I like this one. 
Mango Temptation is an absolute babe, it seriously smells of mango. I know that sounds really daft to say but it's like when you get the sprays that smell of strawberries and it smells NOTHING like it should do, this is the total opposite. You're in mango paradise with this one! 
Last but not least, Total Attraction reminds me of an actual perfume but I can't remember for the life of me what it's called. On first spray, Total Attraction is really overpowering and you think phoar, too much! But then it settles down instantly and it smells really nice! I would say that this scent lasts the longest too in terms of 'wearability' on you/clothes etc. I think it might be because it is a very powerful scent.

Next time I go to Victoria's Secret. I'm definitely going to do another round of these because 5 for £30 you really cannot go wrong and the bottles are huge so you're getting an absolute bargain. 

High quality, bargain and long lasting - what more could you want from a fragrance bottle? 
Unfortunately you can't order these online - I tried once and then shipping costs etc sent the overall payment sky high so I didn't bother. I've not found a UK site where you can order from Victoria's Secret yet but if anyone has please tell me in the comments below! 

I hope you enjoyed the post today and as always thanks for reading! Make sure you follow me on all social networking - the links to these are on the right hand side. Comment below if you like and we can chat about all things VS beautiful! Thanks again, I'll post again soon






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.