Blogmas Day Twelve - My Favourite Winter Makeup Essentials!

12 December 2016


We all have those beauty products that we keep reaching for. Sometimes, it's the same products throughout the year but when the season changes, sometimes the make up also changes...

Here's mine!

Admittedly, some of these I use regardless of the time of the year but that's because they're bloody brilliant!

I am obsessed with Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara - it's the holy grail of all mascaras in my opinion! I seriously can't get enough of this mascara. I've loved it since the launch date. It's not difficult to see why it's so popular. 

The shades in the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette are just perfect for party season in my opinion - from vibrant pinks, to burnt oranges to the classic brown smokey look. This palette has it all and I am OBSESSED. I think this is now my most used palette. I am always reaching for this, even if it's just to have a play around with an experiment, it's just so good. The pigmentation of this palette is amazing, it gives me all kinds of feels. 

Next, is the Colourpop Highlighter in Lunch Money. This highlighter gives you the perfect glow you need this party season. A little goes a long way with this product. It's a wet texture, which is very peculiar to me but it works so well. I use this for every day and for evening wear and it fits the bill for both looks. The more you apply- the more intense glow! Plus Colourpop are so cheap and they ship to the UK now (WOO) which is damaging to my bank account, that's for sure...



Of course, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is in here... It wouldn't be a makeup essentials post without it! I'm yet to find a brow product that is just as good as this. After nearly owning this a year, I'm still nowhere near the bottom of the pot. It seems to go on forever so it's definitely worth the money! 

This eyeliner is from the Zoeva Black Box collection and I use the Cat Eye Pen all the time. I'm addicted to it. There's some serious staying power in this eyeliner pen. A huge thank you to Hayley for this beautiful black box - Hayley did a fab review of it which you can read here!

Erm... Of course Kylie Cosmetics has made it's way onto this post. Kristen is ideal for the winter because it's a gorgeous not quite pink, not quite red... The website describes it as a "warm brown berry". It's perfect for people who are wanting to be adventurous but not daring to bare the red lips, then this is perfect. 

Kat Von D - Bow and Arrow is ideal for everyday wear - I often find myself popping this on in the morning if I still want the natural, nude lip look but still want that little bit of sass. Plus, you can now get Kat Von D's range in Debenhams so it's a winner!

This foundation by NARS was recommended to me by a couple people and I was a bit unsure at first because it's a sheer glow finish but it's so nice. It's so soft on the skin and stays on amazingly. It doesn't run off my face or anything which I love, so when I'm dancing the night away this NYE, no matter how drunk I am - at least my face will still be in tact and not a smeary/runny mess!


What are your makeup essentials? Have you tried any of the products I've mentioned? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the post. Be sure to follow me on all social media for life and blog updates! Thanks again,
         Twitter         -        Facebook          -       Instagram          -        Pinterest          -       Bloglovin'

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.