Blossoming Gifts - Autumn Sunset

16 October 2015

Hey guys,

So I was recently contacted by Blossoming Gifts - an online flower company who offered the chance to collaborate with them. If I'm being honest at first I was a bit like 'wait, what?' and I had to have a good think about it because flowers is something that I don't do very often - I don't know why I just very rarely buy flowers for myself. Secondly, I did't want to review a product that I didn't feel would be beneficial to the company, readers or myself. I only ever review things on here that I believe are worth the review and I will always give my honest opinion on the item in question. I decided to check out Blossoming Gifts Twitter page and their website to find out a bit more and if I'm being honest my breath was taken away with how beautiful they made the flowers look. The presentation, everything. Instantly the bells started going off in my head like ''Katie - do this!'' So here I am!




First things first I was stuck for choice - their Autumn range is b-e-a-u-tiful. I couldn't decide at all and in the end I went for the good ol' eenie-meenie-mini-mo trick. So I requested Autumn Sunset (which is what I was leaning more towards anyway) and it matches the colour scheme of my room at uni. Next thing I knew it was here on my doorstep the next morning- so 10/10 for the delivery time there. The flowers arrived in a sturdy box and was beautifully presented inside. 

I couldn't quite believe how beautiful the flowers were either, the quality and everything is just brilliant. I also received a box of chocolates - something my housemates and I will enjoy later - and a little card (which I thought was quite cute).


You can see from just the picture the quality of the flowers. The lilies haven't blossomed yet but when they do I just know they're going to make the bouquet even more beautiful. I didn't realise until I spoke with Blossoming Gifts and saw their work just how much effort they must go through to do a business with flowers, keeping them fresh - creating bouquets, getting the right flowers, sending them out, making sure that every bouquet is to a high quality, hats off to them. 


Now, the lovely team over at Blossoming Gifts have been kind enough to offer 33% off a bouquet. The only bouquets not included in this discount is the 'Flowers by post' range. But I can promise you all this - you will be stuck for choice. They don't just do floral bouquets - but chocolate and sweet ones too! (Which I'm eyeing up for mine and Kayne's upcoming anniversary) They also have a beautiful Christmas range alongside their other products such as: Flower Delivery,  Flowers By Post and Cheap Flowers

Here is the discount code for all you lovely people: BGIFTS33

If you're wanting something that's real good quality and worth every penny then definitely check out Blossoming Gifts. I can promise you - you will not be disappointed. I plan on ordering some more shortly for my relatives.


So as you can tell, this is very different from my usual kind of posts but I really did think it was worth straying off my usual posts to talk about something a bit different. I can't wait for the flowers to bloom properly and my room is going to smell amazing! I hope you've enjoyed this post today, thanks for reading, look out for some more posts in the upcoming week - Boutique of Molly, Sleek lipstick, Uni room tour and more! Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin! Thanks again,


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.