University Room Tour!

20 October 2015

Hey guys,

I thought it was about time I did a university room tour! I know my picture quality isn't amazing but I am working on that - trying to save up for a decent camera isn't that easy on a student budget (as you're all well aware) 
This is the first time I've been in a shared house - the first two years I was in student halls. I am so glad though that I'm in a house now, although it is freezing 98% of the time and it's a super old house, I surprisingly really like it and it's just nice to have so much more room, I'm sure you all know what halls is like - loud and not as much space, so this really is a lovely change. I always do my best to make my rooms at uni as homely as possible so that's why I have so much stuff. It's also why it takes Kayne and I about four car trips to move me in and out. 

Hope you enjoy!









Excuse the brushes - they need a really good clean! 
My desk at the moment - dissertation books everywhere and my beautiful flowers from Blossoming Gifts



So that's it, my university room! I love how cosy it is, I'm very thankful to my parents who were lovely enough to get the white pod chair (the chair that came with my room gave me horrific back pain) so a big thank you for that! I don't think I've done half bad of making my room really show my personality. I am a huge lover of shabby chic incase that wasn't already obvious! I hope you've enjoyed this post today, sorry for all the rubbish picture quality - it's a working progress I promise. Let me know below what you think! 
Thanks for reading, if there's anything you like and want to know where it's from then just leave a comment and I'll get back to you asap! Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram for updates about the blog and daily life. Thanks again, 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.