50 Facts About Me!

26 June 2015



Hey guys! So now that there are more people reading my blog I decided it was time for me to do a '50 facts about me' tag! I'm sure you'll enjoy....


1. My full name is Katie-Jane Francis Middleton but everyone calls me Katie.

2. I am from a small seaside town in England called Cleethorpes. 

3. My starsign is Taurus.

4. I go to University and study English.

5. I love books and reading. The smell of new books is just something else.

6. I have five cats. Four boys and one girl (who we thought was a boy), here's a picture of them all below!

Top left: Cooky, he's my fur baby who I adore and the eldest at 12 years old.
Top right: Obi, he's a rescue cat. A little bit of a nutter and super needy with cuddles.
Bottom left: Ralph, a rescue cat (semi-feral) Very antisocial and timid but very comical and sneaky. He only lets mum touch him.
Bottom middle: Yaddle, this is Ralph's brother (semi-feral). He is Dad's favourite furbaby. He's a little bit nervous but loves a good stroke and cuddle.
Bottom right: Koda. We thought she was a he, so that was a bit of a shock, but she is so lovable and cute. She loves a good cuddle too. 

7. I believed there was a bacon animal for 15 years of my life. The back story for this you ask? When I was little, I wouldn't eat bacon so mum lied to me and made up a fake animal to get me to eat it. It worked. 

8. My biggest fears are probably the dark, needles and spiders. Although I think it's just injection needles that scare me - I'm fine with tattoo's and piercings. 

9. My favourite make up brands include MAC Cosmetics, Benefit Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Rimmel London and Max Factor.

10. I could spend hours in Lush. 

11. My favourite colour is green.

12. My favourite dish is my Mums homemade spaghetti bolognese and stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon *drools*.

13. I am a feminist.

14. My favourite snack food is crisps whether it's pringles, your standard multipacks, doritos... you name it, I'll probably eat it. They're my biggest weakness when it comes to eating healthy. 

15.  I love Great Danes, I'd love to have one when I'm older.

16. I love Orange Is The New Black. I also love American Horror Story but I had to stop watching seasons one and four because they freaked me out too much!

17. I love a good drink or three... 

18. My favourite flowers are tulips and hibiscus. 

19. I hate horror films or anything too creepy. No thank you. 

20. I get nightmares really easily. I hate it. I often find that when I wake up from a nightmare and go back to sleep, the nightmare will continue from where I woke up so I don't get to escape it. :( 

21. I love falling asleep to the rain beating down on the window, I find it so soothing.

22. I fell in love with my best friend from secondary school. Nearly five years later we're still together and going strong! 

23. Long walks down the beach are my favourite kind of walk.

24.  I have a thing for stationary. I could spend so long in Paperchase or down stationary aisles. 

25. When I was younger I had the biggest crush on Hercules and Aladdin... I hated Meg and Jasmine for hooking up with them! 

26. I have a thing for lipstick, I can't get enough of it.

27. I also love Game of Thrones, I've never been emotionally manipulated by something fictional until I discovered Game of Thrones. 



28. When I was younger, I hated wearing clothes. I would always strip off and run around in the nuddy, it's still partially true today haha.

29. I can nap almost on demand. I love it.

30. I'm a pretty fussy eater, but in the last few years I have definitely gotten braver with trying out new things! 

31. I have a real big sweet tooth. This is pretty gross to most people - but in a hot chocolate I will have another six sugars in. It's so bad for me but it's sooooooo good. 

32. I love fruit and I could eat it all day every day. 

33. Something pretty obvious already - I love make up and all things beauty.

34. My birthstone is diamond.

35. I haven't really moved in my life. I've lived in the same house all my life and I only went to Lincoln for University so it's not too far from my hometown. 

36. I would love to visit Italy, New York and the Caribbean. 

37. I have two tattoos - one on my ribcage and one on my hip. My ribcage is a phoenix feather with the deathly hallows symbol with the quote 'it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live'. My hip is a cupcake because Dad calls me his 'little cupcake' :')

38. Which leads onto my next fact - I love Harry Potter! It's played a pretty big part of my life. 

39. I also love quotes, especially motivational or happy ones. 

40. I hoard cushions, blankets, home decor bits and plush toys. I have so many at home and at uni it's pretty bad how many I have. 

41. I have a slight fear of the future - whilst I'm pretty excited for what it holds, I'm kinda terrified for it as well because it's the unknown. 

42. I don't drive, I have done lessons and been close to passing but I lost all confidence and I have this weird thought process in my head about driving and how dangerously scary it could be. I think the amount of accidents in my area have had something to do with it, I'm just really scared to drive. However, I'm looking to start lessons again and hopefully pass over the summer - wish me luck!

43. My favourite book at the moment is The Book Thief. I've done a blog post on this and I'm going to re-read it again next week I loved it that much. 

44. My favourite Youtubers include the Shaytards, Caseylavere and the whole Butler crew, SprinkleOfGlitter and Tanya Burr.

45. My favourite kind of music to relax to is the film soundtracks with ochestra such as The Lord Of The Rings. It's bloody brilliant (the film and books are also brilliant)

46. I find farts hilarious. 

47. I love my hair being played with and my back being stroked (hint hint Kayne)

48. My all time favourite perfume is Alien by Theirry Mugler  (Excuse the spelling incase it's wrong, I can never get it right)

49. I have the best bunch of friends, family and boyfriend. I love them all dearly.

50. Finally, now that I've plucked up the courage to start a blog off and keep it going the way I am doing and taking it seriously - how cool would it be if it was to become really popular and take off? Being a professional blogger would be amazing. I hope you'll join me on this adventure and see where it takes us! 



So there you have it, 50 random facts about me! I hope you feel like you know me a little bit better and I hope you enjoyed reading this post. The next post will be my June favourites (already half way through the year crikey) so that will be up in the next couple of days. Share, comment, +1, you guys know the drill!  Thanks for reading,

Katie x 





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.