April Favourites!

29 April 2016



Another month has been and gone. April has been a funny little month. I'm now 22 years old (aaah) I finish University in less than a month, I can't wait for it to finish now. As you can see, I don't have that many favourites this month because I've been loving the same products for a while but here are a couple that I feel that deserve a mention!




First up is the:
 Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette 
This is quickly growing in becoming my favourite palette (I think it's rising above the Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette *shock gasp*. You can check out my thoughts here! The colours are just incredible and the pigmentation in the shades are just fab! It smells wonderful. 

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
This was given to me for by birthday by my parents. I have been eyeing up the NYX lip products for some time and I have seen the blogging community rave about their products. So when I got one for my birthday I was extremely chuffed! It's a lovely creamy texture and goes on SO easy, I'm wondering if this shade (Milan) will be a good dupe for Posie K (which I will soon find out as it's out for delivery right now eeeee). It looks beautiful on too, so this was a late addition to the favourites but it's a good one!


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
This was my go to concealer until a couple years ago. It was a product I had fallen out of love with. However, I recently did a £20 makeup challenge blog post - so check that out! However, upon rediscovering this product, I fell back in love with it! It's just so good for the price and it lasts for so long! I've been wearing it recently when I go to the library and it does just as good a job as my Benefit Boi-ing concealer (maybe not AS good actually, but still pretty damn good).


Kylie Cosmetics: Dolce K
Now, you all know I'm a fan of Kylie Jenner and her makeup line (despite what others may think about it all) This is my second lip kit and I've since been successful in buying two more YAY! I just find that it's extremely good quality and pricing for what you get - two lip products which works out cheaper than MAC AND it's cruelty free and Vegan friendly (except Candy K) so who's the real winner here? You can check out my review of Dolce K here and I honestly cannot fault Kylie's lip kit at all. I'm truly obsessed with them. 


Spectrum Brushes Marble Set
OH MY GOD. THESE BRUSHES ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I was extremely fortunate to get these for my birthday from my incredible housemates (they know me too well) I've also been eyeing up this set for ages and I've been tempted many times to get it but I held off until my birthday and I'm glad I did! Spectrum brushes are incredible - they're also vegan friendly and cruelty free so this is great for anyone wanting some good makeup brushes that tick all the boxes! They are also so cheap it's amazing! I don't know why I've never bothered with Spectrum brushes before until recently, I've made a couple other purchases with Spectrum and I don't regret it! If you get the chance to buy a Spectrum brush then please do!




So that's it! My favourites for the month! Are there any products on there that are your favourites aswell? What are you enjoying at the moment? Any you want to try? 
Let me know in the comments below!


Thank you for reading as always, I hope you enjoyed the read! Be sure to follow me on all social media for life updates and blog updates! Also, make sure you keep your eyes open for my upcoming giveaway!!!

  
Twitter       -     Facebook        -         Instagram         -        Pinterest          -         Bloglovin
  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.