Hello May!

1 May 2016



Goodbye April, Hello May!

April has been a funny old month. I turned 22, I've learnt a lot about some things. It's been dramatic and shit but it's also been great. I just need to remember that with the bad comes good. I'm incredibly happy with my blog views again this month. I can't believe it and I don't know why I considered giving up blogging.






So what do I aim to achieve in May?

WELL. I would like to keep my blog views up, I have my first giveaway coming up so keep your eyes open for that! I am determined to get more followers on Instagram -I'm struggling so bad to get traffic there at the moment.

I'm going to carry on aiming for 2-3 posts a week too. There will be tutorials, holiday related posts, more beauty... It's going to be an exciting month!

I want to also engage with more bloggers. Something I have recently been doing and I'm happy that I've started doing so, I just want to be more engaged with people and maybe even meet up with a couple more bloggers before I move back home (We shall have to see)

What could hinder me?

I have an exam coming up so I will be revising like crazy for that. But hopefully that shouldn't hinder me too much because that's all I have left now!

What am I excited for?

More blog posts, the end of university - whilst I'm also sad at the same time, I'm also excited for it to finish so that I can start the next chapter in my life. Don't get me wrong, the last three years have been an incredible experience and I will do a blog post on this when it gets closer to leaving, but I know I'll get emotional doing it so that's going to come as late as I can.

My Favourite Post In April?

This is a tough one but I think my favourite post for last month has to be my 'What's it like to live with someone who has Autism?' and my 'Products worth the hype!' I loved writing them both and they've had such good responses, so if you fancy checking them both out - hover above the titles!

What did you achieve in April? What are you hoping to do in May? Let me know!

Thans for reading, be sure to follow me on all social networking for blog updates and general life!

Twitter          -           Instagram           -           Pinterest            -           Facebook         -        Bloglovin'


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.