Gym Wishlist!

28 October 2015


I'm on a bit of a fitness splurge at the moment. I think it's because I want to be in ace shape for Florida next year and this time of year I always feel a bit frumpy. Probably because I comfort eat from sitting around curled up in blankets and morph into a sloth. Also third year is turning Red Bulls and cereal bars into my best friends. Basically I'm creating a lot of excuses for myself. I find that when I pay for nice or expensive gym gear then I'm more likely to go because I want to get my moneys worth out of the clothes and trainers, which is a really weird logic to have but it makes sense to me! 

1. White Sports Longline Run The World Tank Top - £8.99 (New Look)
2. Sports Leggings - £19.99 (H&M)
3. Sports Bra High Support - £19.99 (H&M)
4. Blue Geo Print Sports Leggings - £17.99 (New Look)
5. Win Your Own Game Sports Top - £7.99 (H&M)
6. 3 Pack White Grey and Black Contrast Trainer Socks - £4.99 (New Look)
7. Nike Flex Experience Trainers - £42.00 (Sports Direct)
8. Lime Sports Water Bottle - £5.99 (New Look)
9. Nike Flex Experience Print Trainers  - £46.00 (Sports Direct)

I'm really enjoying the sportswear range at H&M and New Look right now, the prints for the pants are amazing and so bold. I love bright colours for the gym! I also love number nine of my wish list because they match my current gym trousers (which were also from H&M). All the gym gear listed is reasonably priced too. I can tell from the gym gear I have already from H&M and New Look that it is high quality stuff which is fab!

So fingers crossed I keep to this gym plan! 
Have you got anything from my wishlist? Is there anything on here that catches your eye? Let me know in the comments below what you think! Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin for updates about my blog and general life bits and bobs! Thanks again,
      


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.