boohoo.com Wishlist!

21 March 2016



So very recently, my best friend Jade won a competition with boohoo.com where she won a brand new spring wardrobe for herself and the person she tagged as her best friend (me) We were so excited and shocked, this is our second big competition that we've won recently.





A couple months ago I won a competition with Benefit Cosmetics and Krispy Kreme donuts and now Jade has won us this amazing competition, we're definitely each others lucky charms!
I thought it would be fitting to create a boohoo.com wish list because there are some beautiful pieces on there at the moment, I've already purchased a couple items with my winning half but there's still so much that I want!

So I'm attempting to step more out of my comfort zone, I'm very much a monochrome kinda girl now. I can wear colour, I just prefer not too now. I feel frumpy otherwise. Hopefully this mindset will change when I have lost weight. I also have Florida coming up as everyone knows so I want to feel comfortable in shorts and dresses because of the heat and the amount of walking we'll be doing. So I'm absolutely determined.

There are some absolutely gorgeous pieces on boohoo.com at the moment!




Gaby Sun & moon Print Halter Tie Crop - £6.00
Alyssa Longline Grandad Collar Boyfriend Shirt - £18.00
Cara Cap Sleeve Jersey Bodycon Midi Dress - £8.00
Leanne Paisley Swing Dress - £15.00
Luna Faux A Line Mini Skirt - £15.00
Gemma Cat Eye Sunglasses - £8.00
Catarina Monochrome Gingham Skinny Trousers - £15.00
Lara Rib Duster - £20.00
Katrina Ponte Pinafore Dress - £15.00

This is just a small selection of my boohoo.com wish list. I think it's reaching to about 30ish items already! Trying to do my best to narrow it down but I want it all!  These items are absolutely beautiful and there is a little bit of colour there... It's a start I guess!


Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed today's post! Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin' for life and blog updates! Thanks again for reading,


Twitter            -           Instagram          -             Bloglovin'




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.