My Everyday Makeup!

18 March 2016



So my everyday makeup is pretty basic actually looking at this photo! This is what I wear for work, uni or just heading to town with the occasional eyeshadow or lipstick if I'm feeling a bit rebellious - oooooooh!

I don't even use a full coverage of powder, I'm that lazy...

The products I use are:

1. Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation 
Hands down, my all time favourite foundation. Perfect for the price. I've not found one better.

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade 
A recent purchase of mine, I love it so much!
I've just done a review about it which you can view here

3. Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner
I've loved this, then hated it, went off it, loved it again, so on and so forth! Right now it's my favourite eyeliner and it's lasting me forever! Definitely getting my money's worth!

4. Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb 
The smell, the look, the texture... Everything. It provides a flawless finish on your cheeks. 

5. Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Concealer
The best high-end concealer I've used. I use it for everything, spots, dark circles, nights out, library sessions... Never failed me yet!

6. Benefit Cosmetics Rollerlash Mascara
My ABSOLUTE favourite mascara in the world. If you can find one better than this, then let me know. The best Benefit Cosmetics product I've ever used.

7. MAC Cosmetics Mineralise Powder
Fantastic coverage, I only use this under my eyes or on spots in the day time, I very rarely use it for the whole of my face unless it's a night out. 


Do you use any of these products? Would you try any? Let me know in the comments below!

 I hope you've enjoyed this post today, I always like writing these kind of posts, I wish I did them more! Thanks for reading as always, be sure to follow me on all my social media accounts!


Twitter               -             Instagram            -            Bloglovin'



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.