Hello April!

1 April 2016



Goodbye March, Hello April!






March felt like my month, in fact it was my month. My blog views were the highest they've ever been, I hit over 2500 views, I couldn't believe it! My Facebook page hit 100 likes in a week... It's been crazy for me. It might not seem like much to others but for me this is a pretty big deal. I thought March would've been my least active month ever because of my dissertation but I have been pleasantly surprised! 

I have to thank Jemma (Dorkface) for that. I had an advertisers slot on her blog and without a doubt it had a huge impact on my daily views! She's one of the most positive bloggers out there and such a lovely person. I think she's actually built my confidence back up with blogging.
I also saw that being more active on Twitter - with chats, posting old and new posts helped. Posts from 6 months ago were getting views everyday which isn't normal for my blog.


So what do I aim to achieve in April?

I'm determined to hit 1,000 follows on Instagram, I have 661 at the moment so I have a long way to go but I'm going to make it happen!

I'm going to aim for 2-3 posts a week like I have in March because I've loved doing it and it's also increased my views and everything else. I actually feel like my blog is doing something good for the first time in a long time.

What could hinder me?

My ever looming deadlines and final exam but I'm going to try schedule loads and hope for the best!

What am I excited for?

Seeing how this month goes!
My birthday (I'll be 22 yay)
Getting to know more bloggers.
Getting more content out there
I'm going to TRY and do a fashion post, step out my comfort zone because I want to do more but I just feel like a prat whenever I try to do one so any suggestions you may have - throw them my way!

My Favourite Post In March?

There's so many to choose from but it would have to be my 50 little things to be happy about - it's just a really positive post and I loved writing it.

What do you want to achieve in April? Where will April take you?

Thanks for reading, let's see where April takes us! I hope you've enjoyed today's post. I felt like I was interviewing myself there! I'm going to try to this kind of post at the start of every month because then I visually have goals and there out there on the internet so it makes me feel like I have no choice! Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin' for updates about the blog and daily life! Thanks again,


Twitter            -             Instagram               -             Facebook            -             Bloglovin'            

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.