March Favourites!

3 April 2016

March has been a peculiar month. I've handed in my dissertation - probably the most challenging piece of work I've ever had to do, somehow been the most active I've ever been blogging with the most views yet.




I'm really getting back into blogging now and I'm so glad, I was falling out of love with blogging because I felt like nothing was happening, no one was reading my blog and I just felt a bit shit about it all. However, I persevered and voila! I even plucked up the courage to make a Facebook page, it's all happening this month for me!



I found it difficult to narrow down to just a few favourites this month but here they are!


Caitlin Moran - How To Be A Woman - is a book that I had to read for my module 'Literature, Film and Gender' and I absolutely loved it. I found myself chuckling throughout and it's so relatable. If you're looking for an honest read then please give this book a whirl! You won't be disappointed, seriously. It's kind of like a self-help/advice book but it's not. I can't describe it but you'll see what I mean when you read it!

Anastasia Beverly Hills -Brow Wiz - This stuff is incredible. It makes your brows look so natural. I think I might even prefer this to the dipbrow pomade now. You get a little spoolie too with the Brow Wiz so you can comb through your brows and create a fantastic gradient effect. I love, love, love this! 

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy - Now if you read my blog or follow me on social media, you will know that I'm a bit of a sod with nail polish. I put it on and two minutes later I'm picking it off. Or when I do leave it on, I somehow miraculously chip the whole damn thing off my nails so I very rarely bother with nail polish. This however, is one that lasts for some time on my nails (whaaaat) I have the shade 'lady luck' partially because it reminded me of liquid luck from Harry Potter and we all know how much I love Harry Potter... The colour is gorgeous, it's a lovely glittery pink/coral! 

Lip Kit by Kylie - This was worth every single penny. Despite that every time I try to purchase a lip kit now (even when my order is processing but hey ho...) the website crashes and sells out!! Which is so, so annoying but I'm determined to get more shades. The shade I have at the moment is Candy K and I'm dying to get Posie K and 22. This is one of the best lip products I've ever tried or owned. It lasts on your lips, everything! If you get your hands on one of these, I salute you.

Makeup Revolution Lip Lacquer -  Cheap, amazing quality. Dries matte. What more could you ask for? I've got a couple shades of this lip lacquer and I love them so much! At first I was hesitant because of the price but I've learnt to trust Makeup Revolution with my 'makeup life' they're a saviour brand and I love them!!

Once Upon A Time - I am LOVING this series. It's on Netflix at the moment, I started it a week ago and I'm already on season three. Admittedly, I have binge watched it... I watched it for 13 hours in one day so yeah you could say I'm slightly addicted. I don't want to give anything away but it's about fairy tales (name gives it away) but they're all with a twist. Jade recommended this show to me and I'm so glad I took her up on it! It's just so, so good! Please watch it if you haven't already!

That's all my favourites for March, I'm going to start doing monthly favourites again because it's something I loved doing and now I'm feeling super motivated with my blog!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the post. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin' and Facebook!


Twitter            -         Instagram          -            Facebook             -               Bloglovin'



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.