Tanya Burr Cosmetics

12 November 2015


So my favourite Youtuber of all time: Tanya Burr has recently extended her makeup range to eyebrow, cheek and eye palettes - which I was super excited about! I've been wanting to get some new bits from Tanya Burr's range for a while and I finally got round to doing it. So I got the Perfect Brows palette, Peachy Glow cheek palette, Fairy Godmother nail polish and the deck the halls christmas calendar which won't be on the blog until December!  

I can tell you this now, the range did not disappoint. They're super affordable. From Superdrug online: 
Nail Polish: £4.99
Perfect Brows - £6.99
Peachy Glow- £8.00

So with those prices you really can't complain or go wrong. 
The packaging is beautiful, it's so Tanya! The outer packaging reminds me of vintage stuff and the old candy stalls in the films, I can't exactly pin point what it is but I love it! I also adore all the names she gives her products. Whether it be the lip glosses, nail polishes, cheek palettes and more, they're all so unique.


Excuse the half made up look -  I was in the middle of getting ready but I just wanted to show you a comparison picture. Obviously the left of the photo is with the brow palette (chestnut) and the ride side is without. It really defines the eyebrows. I think it does just as good as Benefit Cosmetics 'Browzings' so this would be a fab dupe - the only difference is that you don't get the wax with perfect brows but you really don't need it. The powders in this palette are super pigmented and a little goes a long way. I always use chestnut, I find pebble is too light for me and hot cocoa can sometimes be on the darker side. The highlighter is fairy cake and it's beautiful, it's got a gorgeous shimmer to it and it really shows off the brow bone. 



What I love about this palette is that it's a three in one - bronzer, blusher and highlighter. You could even use the bronzer for light contouring. These colours are super pretty and look great on my face - I have a warm undertone to my skin so that's why I chose Peachy Glow rather than Rosy Flush.  I love the various designs on the actual product too. 


This is not my first Tanya Burr polish, I have about five others from her range including Little Duck, Mini Marshmallows and Penguin Chick. I love the quality of Tanya's nail polish range, they're extremely good for the price and definitely one of my favourite brands for polish. The names again are all beautiful and so is the colours, Tanya seems to have a shade for any occasion, day and time of year. She's so thorough and passionate with her work. I think that's one of the many reasons why I love her so much alongside her confidence, genuine kindness and inspirational attitude.



Have you ever tried anything from Tanya Burr's range? Did you like it? What did you get? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! 
Thanks for reading today, I hope you enjoyed this post. Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram for updates on the blog and general life!  Thanks again for reading, I'll post again soon.




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.