Coconut Lane: Review!

21 November 2015



So recently I was contacted by the team at Coconut Lane asking if I wanted to work with them, I decided to check out their website briefly to see if it was something I'd be interesting in and I think you all know the result!

I immediately fell in love with their products, some of their items are flawless. It took me ages to get it down to my favourites, so I decided to go with their Stay Classy Wall Art and Marble Phone Case.
I absolutely love the wall art, that saying is too true for me. This saying is just me all over - I always say I'm sassy (I'm pretty bigheaded) and being classy and bad-assy just comes with sassy. The wall art comes with a frame too which is an added bonus because it means less hassle for me. The frame is an excellent quality frame - with this wall art you're definitely getting your moneys worth. It's also well packaged so no troubles with any breakages! At the moment I have it on my desk because I don't have any damage free hangers for my wall at the moment, but I think I may keep it on my desk as it looks pretty good there!

Next up is their marble phone case in the iPhone 5S. 
This design is beautiful. It's so minimalistic and flawless. It looks amazing on my phone. It's a light phone case too I think so it's not weighing me down, it's super sturdy so I know it's made of high quality stuff. The marble pattern itself is lovely, again you're definitely getting your moneys worth with this phone case. Also, I don't know if this is the case with most phone cases (haha) but it comes slightly ridged just above the screen - I don't know whether that's to protect it when it falls but either way it's pretty cool!


All in all, I am in love with Coconut Lane. It's a fantastic little online shop. They also sell some jewellery bits which are super cute and I can't wait to buy soon! I've already told all my housemates about their website and I know a couple of them are eyeing up a few things and have requested some items for secret Santa! Coconut Lane also have some Christmas cards too (which I'm tempted to get) If you're looking for something a little bit different for Christmas then I recommend Coconut Lane. You can check out their website here
The lovely folk over at Coconut Lane have offered all you lovely readers a whopping 20% discount on your orders using this code: katie20 

Let me know in the comments below what you think! 
I hope you've enjoyed the post today, thanks for reading! Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin for general bits and bobs and updates on the blog! Do make sure you check out Coconut Lane's website as it's truly amazing and I promise you, you won't be disappointed! Thanks again for reading, I'll post again soon,



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.