Christmas Wishlist!

30 November 2015




Christmas is looming closer and closer - I'm so unorganised this year and I really need to get my backside into gear. Usually I have all my presents done and dusted by now, my parents would have received my list months ago, third year is really taking it's toll on me, how can I not even have time to think about Christmas? *sobs* I've really struggled to even create a list for myself this year so Mum is you're reading this here's some inspo for you! I hope this helps anyone else struggling to come up with ideas or if you want to buy someone on the wish list then I'll pop the links within the list so if you fancy checking it out, you can do!


1. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick - Glastonberry - £23.00 
2. ASOS A-Line Mini Skirt with Scallop Hem - Dusty Khaki - £20.00
3. ASOS - Easy On The Eyes Book - £14.99
4. New Look - Grey Twist Yarn Longline Cardigan - £24.99
5. - Currys - iPad Air 2 - Silver - £369.00 - PRICE MAY CHANGE
(I'm in desperate need of a new iPad, my old faithful has had it's day unfortunately)
6. New Look - Black Patent Metal Trim Loafers - £11.50 (Original price £22.99)
7. ASOS - Cat Selfies Book - £6.99
8. Boots - Real Techniques Bold Metals Essentials With Clutch Bag - £30.00 (Original price £64.00)
9. New Look - Grey Brushed Fine Knit High Neck Jumper - £17.99
10. ASOS - Night Night Sleepy Ted Slippers - £12.00 
11. ASOS - Retro Arrow Print Sign - £8.99
12. ASOS - Orchard Garland LED Lights - £15.00
13. Benefit Cosmetics - High Brow - £16.50
14. Benefit Cosmetics - Rollerlash Mascara - £19.50


So there you have it, there's a pretty big list for you all! The urge to write a Harry Potter Quote right now is too strong, but I won't... (Thirty seven? But last year...) 
I hope this helps you all in some way, Mum and Kayne I hope this helps you too! Let me know in the comments down below if there are things you'd like on this wish list, or even better still - pop in the comments a couple things you want in general! I hope you've enjoyed this post today, I enjoyed writing it all. Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin and Twitter! Thanks for reading as always, 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.