My favourite everyday lip shades!

16 March 2015

Hey guys!

Do you have something you can never leave the house without? Mine is lipstick. Whether it's lipstick, lipgloss - you name it! If it goes on the lips, then it will sit! I thought it would be a good idea to show you my favourite everyday shades. They are all dependent on my mood and outfit choice for the day. I will be showing you:  MAC - 'Faux' (Satin), Revlon Colour burst 'Elusive', Tanya Burr's lip lipglosses in the shades 'Chic' and 'First Date'.
Top to bottom:  MAC - Faux
Revlon shade 205
Tanya Burr - First Date
Tanya Burr - Chic
As you can see from the photo, they're all similar in colour. They are all very pigmented (which I love). They all vary in price. MAC being the most expensive at £15.50, Revlon pricing at £7.99 and Tanya Burr's lipgloss at just £6.99 from feelunique.com or selected Superdrug stores. You can always find a shade thats right for you and for your budget! There are different reasons why I like these shades. When I want to be super nude and natural, I go for either 'Faux' or 'Chic' or when I want a little bit of colour on my lips but not an overly obvious colour, it will be either 'Elusive' or 'First Date'.  To give you a rough idea of what they look like on lips, I've created a little collage for you all to see!
Top left: REVLON COLOURBURST 'Elusive'
Top right: MAC - 'Faux'
Bottom left: TANYA BURR - 'First Date'
Bottom right: TANYA BURR -'Chic'.
You can see from the picture that they are all so flattering, whether you want a matte, satin or glossy finish! They are all really pretty colours and last a long time on the lips! When I go to uni, I put one of these on before I leave, and it's still on my lips perfectly hours later! These are all available in various stores and websites online. As I have said many times already, they are all beautiful in their own unique ways and definitely are my go-to everyday lip shades! 'Chic' has an orange undertone to it, whereas 'First Date' has a pink undertone and highlights your lips more, 'Chic' is more natural because it just blends into your lip colour so nicely!


Just an extra photo I've thrown in there so you can see the packaging and stuff! Thanks for reading guys.

Katie x

2 comments

  1. Hi Katie, I've just started reading your blog and I love it sooooo much! I also have a blog but it's not as good as yours!!!! It would mean the world to me if you checked it out and maybe left a comment? Thx so much! TaliaTalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I would love to check your blog out chick - but it says it's not public? As soon as you change your settings to make it public I'll happily check it out for you! :) x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.