Stay positive, regret nothing.

17 April 2015




Hey guys!

This is just a pretty simple post today I'm afraid. I've been working on my assignments as it's really starting to creep up on me now. I have A LOT to do... Last night and this morning, I was really worried, stressed and panicky. I was so worried about my time management because I work all day Saturday and Sunday, we still have texts to read for my course, attend seminars and lectures, my 21st is NEXT WEEKEND (eek) so I won't be doing University work on my birthday, I'll be celebrating naturally. Everything just kind of got to me all at once because I thought I was doing so so well managing my time.  

What I want to know is, what's your best ways of helping you manage time, how do you work around your deadlines etc alongside other commitments you may have, what is your favourite method to help you de-stress? Is it by talking, doing Yoga, pampering yourself? Leave it in the comments below, it might be a good springboard for other readers going through deadlines, traumatic times in their life, anything at all!

For me, it's finding little quotes on the internet. Although, it's a good way of procrastinating, when I see the quotes, I really get a good kickstart like "Yeah, I can do this!" I have quotes all over my room at University "The World Is Your Oyster", "Work Hard, Be Humble", "Try & Fail, Don't Fail To Try", "Be The Best Version Of You"... The list could go on. I just find they're my best motivation and it just reminds me that life isn't all doom and gloom, there's happiness everywhere when you look hard enough. Even in more difficult situations surrounding my family or friendship circles, I always find a quote to make me feel better. From my favourite writers, films to tumblr posts...  

I just had a little thought and I needed to write this down, I know everyone has their off days no matter what the situation or circumstances may be. All I can say is that there IS light at the end of every tunnel!

Here's a little snippet of my favourite quotes that I've posted on Instagram many times!

Katie x 






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.