EOS Lipbalm review

22 April 2015

Hey guys!

So it's just a quick post today as I am crraaaaazzzzyy busy these next few days. I have deadlines galore right now and it's my birthday this weekend as I keep reminding everyone! I want to give a quick review on the EOS Lipbalm. I've wanted to try this product for a long time now, but it was one of those products that unless I see it at a counter in the UK and I can spare a few pound for it then I will get it. They are currently selling them at Topshop, I saw them at the till area, I was umming ahhing about whether to purchase one, but since it's the middle of deadlines I decided, why the hell not? It was £7.00 which is pretty pricey for some lip balm, considering you can get other brands for a couple of pounds. But it is all organic product so it has benefits! 



What I really like about EOS is their quirky design, it's like a little egg. The colours are also b-e-a-u-t-iful! They're all really vibrant or pastel colours, which I really like. It's compact and light, so it's perfect for travelling. EOS also has different scents, I

chose Summer fruits to go with this mini heatwave England seems to be having at the moment. It smells soo good, I really want to eat it! It is super easy to go on to the lips because of the design of the lip balm. It does have a waxy kind of feel once it's on your lips, but that's something I like because then I know it's on there (plus my lips smell great) but I found that it stays on even when I eat or drink something which is a massive bonus as it means I won't need to constantly re-apply it. They all come out clear on your lips too.



The only thing I do not like about it, is the price. I felt like I was buying it at the time more for the brand of the lip balm rather than the actual product itself (but that opinion has completely changed) and like I said at the beginning, £7.00 is pricey for lip balm. But other than that, I don't have any qualms with it. It's nice, simple yet quirky and fabulous! 

Thanks for reading,

Katie x 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.