Kate Moss Nude Lipstick review

18 July 2015

Hey guys, 


So the latest most wanted lipstick is Kate Moss new nude range. I have to admit, I was pretty excited for them too especially since her last lipstick range didn't disappoint me. I decided to get two shades: 43 and 45 as they suited my skin the most, if I went for the light coloured lipsticks I would've looked like a twat with a capital T!


So the lipstick on the left is 45. As you can see it's like a deep pink/purple tone and it's super pretty, it's a really flattering shade. 
The lipstick on the right is 43. It looks like a dark orange - it reminded me of Velvet Teddy that's the main reason I purchased it, it's a pretty good dupe. However, it comes out more 'nudey' than Velvet Teddy does with a more orange tint on your lips.


In terms of wearability- I drank and they stayed on fine but when I ate they would smudge a little bit and it would just come off altogether. So my rating for that is 7.5/10.  I did get a few compliments at work when I wore 45 for a couple days so like I said earlier - a very flattering shade.

I also found the lipstick quite sticky on my lips - something I wasn't particularly fond of as there is nothing worse than sticky lips! The application wasn't that great - I had to go over my lips about four or five times before it would really show up on my lips so that you could see a difference. Which is where I was pretty disappointed because the last Kate Moss range went on really well.

  Being the numpty I am, I forgot to take a photo of my lips with the lipstick on and they're at my house (I'm currently at Kaynes house and dog sitting) so there is no photo I'm afraid. But would I buy this nude lipstick range again? Probably, aside from the application and the sticky feel, I was pretty impressed with it and for the price you can't really go wrong. The nude range will be perfect for those who are at school who can't wear make up (like the majority of schools in my area) or if you just want to add a little something to your face at work or for social purposes, then this is the one for you! I will try and get some more shades soon but it was pretty much sold out EVERYWHERE and I had difficulty getting just these two shades alone, so the fact it was sold out was also a winner for me - shows the reputation of the lipstick range.

That's it, my review for Kate Moss nude lipstick range. I hope you enjoyed the read, make sure you follow me on Bloglovin and all my other social networking (look to the right under my profile picture and you'll find my links there) Make sure you plus one and share this, leave any comments below! Thanks for reading, the next post will be about the Dollwhite teeth whitening strips, so keep your eyes peeled!

Katie x 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.