The road to whiter teeth with Doll White Whitening Strips

20 July 2015

Hey guys,  

Having a set of pearly white gnashers is something we all want and desire, some people are very fortunate to have pearly whites. I'm not one of those. If I'm being totally honest - I'm not a massive fan of my teeth, I don't hate them but I don't love them, bit of a limbo situation. I've tried tonnes of teeth whitening products but literally nothing has worked, it's probably my own fault because I am a sugar addict but even the really expensive products haven't done a thing. I have to be careful as well on what products I use because I still have baby teeth (I know right - the adult teeth are in the roof of my mouth and never coming down). 

Excuse how tired I look - I had just got back in from a long shift at work and was a wee tired. 

So when I was given the opportunity to test out Doll whites whitening strips, I practically jumped at the chance. Initially, I requested the 14 day strips (£19.99) but due to high demand they could only send me the 7 day pack. This instantly told me that these strips were good, why else would they have such a high demand? 




The whitening strips come in a minimalist box with the strips inside, the instructions are super easy to follow and are located on the back of the box. I was glad that the instructions were simple to use, nothing worse than difficult instructions. The strips come in two parts - one for the upper teeth and one for the lower. The only issue I have with these strips is the length, they would have been perfect if they were that little bit longer as the strips only really covered the fronts of my teeth.




So this is my teeth before I started the 7 day whitening strips. As you can see, they are pretty yellow. After just the first strip I could see a difference in my teeth, they definitely looked whiter and I felt so much better about my teeth already. Of course, the effect isn't permanent so I made sure to keep up to date with the strips and doing them daily. You have to wear the strips on your teeth for 30 minutes, but I would always be naughty and keep them on for a tiny bit longer. They don't cause any damage to your teeth and it's a nice minty flavour! Make sure you do them either first thing in the morning or at night - it's pretty difficult to talk with them on and I drooled everywhere. Kayne had a good laugh at me.


Ready to see the result?

Top - before
Bottom - after
The difference in just seven days is honestly crazy, I've received so many compliments from strangers  at work, my parents and Kayne have noticed a difference in my teeth and my confidence with them. The real question here is will I buy them again?  Definitely. If you guys want to check out Doll White  then head over to their website:  http://www.dollwhite.com 


So that is it for today, I hope you enjoyed the read. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin! Make sure you share this post to anyone who you think might enjoy it. Thanks for reading, I'll write again soon,

Katie x 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.