A Wonderful Discovery: Woolf Whistle Review!

13 July 2015

Hey guys,


Today I'm going to give you a quick rundown and a review of this cute online shop I stumbled across last week: 



So I was just searching for cute and different rings - preferably a crystal one and that's how I came to be on Woolf Whistle's website. First of all, the website is super easy to navigate yourself around, it's very well presented and it's minimalistic theme is lovely and clean. So for me I was already pretty attracted to the site because of how good and professional it looks.

I decided to browse their shop a bit more before I decided to buy and I fell in love with some of the products. I love the sunglasses so much, I'm definitely going to buy some of those very soon! I pretty much loved all their stock but since I was looking for just something small for now, I settled for two rings until payday came around:




So these are the two rings I purchased and I just want to say how gorgeous they both are! The one on the left is the 'Brush Metal Ring' and it is only £3.00, you can get it in silver, gold or rose gold. Now I don't know about you lot but for me that is a bloody bargain and it looks like a high quality product too so it's definitely worth the price. 
The ring on the right is the 'Ice Queen Ring' priced at just £5.00 and the times when I've worn it or posted it on social media, I've received plenty of compliments about it. So this ring is a huge winner for me!

 I also really want their Aurora pendant and the minimalist necklace (which unfortunately is sold out at the moment) so that will be in my basket as soon as! Also, the shipping costs were pretty fair too - £2.00 something and the delivery was super quick! I was expecting it to get here in a weeks time but it was here like three days after ordering!

So if you're looking for something a little bit different then please check out Woolf Whistle. It's a great little site with gorgeous items at good prices and quick delivery. Their customer service game is definitely on point. What more could you want? 

So that's my post for today guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Be sure to comment below what you think and make sure you check out http://www.woolfwhistle.com  if you think this might be the site for you! Make sure you follow me on Twitter for all my updates. Follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin (which I'm relatively new to so show me some love please) I'll follow you back as well <3. Thank you to the lovely Hannah Delacour for explaining Bloglovin to me! :) I'll post again soon,

Katie x  



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.