Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Review And Swatch!

10 July 2015

Hey guys,

 Today I'm reviewing a nail polish in Barry M's collection 'Speedy Quick Dry' in the shade Eat My Dust. I picked this little gem up in Tesco the other day at only just £3.99 so it's definitely a bargain and affordable for all.
First things first - I love the name. The name of the shade is a selling point for me especially if it's an interesting name because it literally reels me in. Eat my dust also reminds of The Simpsons 'Eat My Shorts' so I had a little giggle at the counter (mature I know).




So the big question I was asking myself whilst gawping at all the pretty colours (seriously some of this collection is B-e-a-uuutiful!) is it really a quick dry? Or is it a polish that claims to be a quick dry but there you are twenty minutes later with wet nails still. Well the answer is yes, it is a quick dry and a VERY quick one at that! I think one coat was dry after approximately two minutes. So for me that's perfect because I hate sitting there with wet nails and I always end up ruining them. I have zero patience for nail polish so this is a winner already for me!



Another thing I really like about this product is the flat brush for application. I always get in a bit of a state around the edge of my nails so this applicator is perfect for me! 
Also, how gorgeous is this shade?! It's a really pretty pale blue again ideal for me because I shouldn't wear nail polish for work but a little bit of pastel blue never hurt anyone...



One final word about Speedy Quick Dry - it actually doesn't chip! I'm amazed by this because I always seem to chip my nails, so I put this to the test at work today. I can happily say that after restocking the shop, serving people drinks, dealing with money for a solid 8 hours there is not a single chip! Great success! I am thrilled with this product and it's definitely now my favourite collection by Barry M, this has rekindled my love for nail polish. So would I recommend this product? Yes I definitely would. I will be buying more shades because it's so cheap and great quality - what more could you want? 

So it's a pretty short post today guys but I hope you enjoyed the read! I'm now on bloglovin - finally figured out how to do it all so go check me out on that. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram - I follow back on all my accounts!  Thanks for the read, I'll post again soon. I have some great bits for you all including jewellery by Woolfwhistle, Revlon colourburst range and more! So keep checking out my blog. Share this too if you liked it :)

Katie x 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.