Realising That University Is Almost Over.

13 April 2016



I'm really sad that University is almost over. I only have six and a half weeks left. I've learnt so much in the last three years, it's crazy. However, I do think that I'm ready for this chapter in my life to be over. Don't get me wrong, I have loved every single minute of University but the bird must fly from the nest at some point so to speak.





1. You can count the weeks left on your hands.

2. Your graduation ceremony details have been released.

3. You have also booked your place and hired your graduation gown.
You are already trying to work out the technique of throwing your hat, getting it back in order to return it back to the hiring company. I know I am!


4. Your dissertation is submitted.
The second doomsday is coming soon - your grade release.

5. You have to start figuring out where all your belongings will go back home.

6. Realising you won't be able to be as independent at home as you are at uni.
By this I mean that you can't just go where you want, when you want. You have to respect your parent's house and abide by their rules, it's only fair!

7. Becoming an 'adult' and realising just how difficult it's going to be.
You'll feel like Kevin does in this precise moment with his beloved chilli.


8. Having to get a full time job.

9. Napping - wherever, whenever - won't be possible for much longer.
Bit of Shakira in there :')


10. University will soon become a memory.
*cries*

11. Trying to arrange when you can all meet up again.
Living with so many people in my final year is going to make this very difficult.

12. But through all the tears, stress, breakdowns, drunken nights, sleepless nights, laughing so hard you can't breathe... Everything. You will leave with some of the best friends you could ask for with some of the best memories that you will have forever. 


I got really emotional writing this post because I have loved University so much, I am definitely ready for the next chapter in my life to begin but I am not kidding when I say this: University has changed me as a person, I've become so much more independent, confident and knowledgable thanks to the last three years. I will always remember these three years with great fondness. The people I have met - I know some of them will be life time friends. If you asked me if I would redo the last three years, I would say yes. Just to relive it all again, the stress and everything else has been worth it for me.

What was your experience of University like? Do you feel sad? Relieved? Happy? or is it a whole bucket of mixed emotions like me?

Well I hope you've enjoyed this read! I'm typing this up in the library welling up - I look like a right saddo! Thanks for reading as always, be sure to follow me on all my social media for life updates and updates with the blog! Thanks again,


Twitter         -          Instagram           -          Facebook         -       Bloglovin'         -         Pinterest




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.