September Beauty Wishlist!

10 September 2015


Hey guys!

So this is the first time I've ever made a wish list and I don't think I've done too bad a job!





1. Max Factor Lipfinity Long Lasting Lipstick - Always Elegant -  £8.99 (Boots)
2. Barry M Speedy Nail Paint - Dragster - £3.99 (Superdrug)
3. Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques - Tapered Blush - £24.00 (Boots)
4. Sleek Shimmer Blush - Rose Gold - £4.49 (Superdrug)
5. Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Primer - £24.50 (Boots)
6. Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer - £25.50 (Boots)
7. Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick - £15.50 - (Urban Decay)


I've had the Sleek blush in the past and I loved it, but I used it so much I just fell out of love with the product. But having a years break from it, I really want to get back into Sleek makeup. I need to start seriously budgeting my make up (holiday, house saving and what not) because I do have a large majority of high end products because they feel better on my face and don't give me rashes. Like I've said 1000000 times on here already I have pretty sensitive skin. 

Barry M Speedy Nail Paint is a winner for me recently, I have a couple of these already but in their summer collection and l.o.v.e.d them!

The lipsticks just looked beautiful and matte lipstick is just my absolute fave!

I need a new primer and a good one at that, I'm stuck between these two at the moment!

I'm just a Real Technique hoarder... 


What products on here have you tried? Do you like them or did you not get on with them? Let me know in the comments what you think!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.