Daniella Draper: Bespoke Jewellery Review

13 January 2016


Today's post is going to be slightly different, today I'm telling you about a local jewellery company back home called Daniella Draper. If you've never heard of it, then you soon will. Celebrities like Ed Sheeran have been seen sporting their jewellery. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of hours their team must put in to make their jewellery have that little bit extra. The jewellery is amazing quality, bespoke pieces, I could spend hours on their website. They've expanded out from their Cleethorpes store to Lincoln and Beverly - so you should definitely go check out their stores if you're  nearby,  or alternatively, you can check out their website here: Daniella Draper.

Cleethorpes is such a small seaside down, it's lovely to see a local business being as successful as Daniella Draper. Cleethorpes is that small, I'm also pretty sure I've served some of their team food at work back home when they've been at the workshop, but now I'm just on a tangent!

I've been eyeing up their website for some time, dropping many hints at Kayne in hope that he will get me of their personalised signature bangles and this Christmas I finally got one! Everyone knows I'm a sucker for jewellery too so you can imagine the excitement scale on Christmas day.
When I opened it, I genuinely cried. The bangle is so thoughtful and the fact that it is personalised made it that little bit more special. (I also got a mini chocolate with my bangle which was delicious)



Kayne got it personalised on the outer and inner bangle. The outside says: 'Be your own kind of beautiful'. Which is my favourite quote and means so much to me. Then on the inside it says : 'My one and only' which of course added to the tears. I think it's the first time Kayne has really put that much thought into a present that is jewellery based and it's so sweet of him to do. It's silver jewellery and amazing quality. I think this is by far the 'sturdiest' jewellery I've had. By sturdy, what I mean by this is that it's definitely the highest quality I've had.






From the pictures alone you can see how brilliant Daniella Draper jewellery is. I cannot fault it in any way, shape or form. It is on the pricier side, these signature bangles range from £105 to £150 for women. But I can honestly say, you will not be disappointed. They do other bracelets alongside necklaces, earrings, rings... you name it! I cannot recommend them enough. Daniella Draper brings something different to the table, if you can't afford their jewellery - pop them on your birthday & Christmas list. You won't be disappointed.

You can tell how much effort and pride the team have in their products, I've never heard anyone say a bad word about Daniella Draper and now I know why, it's flawless. Since I've worn my bangle too - I've had so many people asking me where I got it from and if they can get bangles like it. I've got really little wrists so I always worry about jewellery looking too 'clunky' or it being too big for me, but this fits wonderfully and it's super flattering! (like it was made to be) 

Have you got any jewellery by Daniella Draper? What do you have? Let me know in the comments below what you think! I've said it once but I honestly cannot recommend Daniella Draper enough and it is worth every single penny I can promise you that. Please check out their website - there's some beautiful pieces on there.

Thanks for reading this today, I really hope you've enjoyed it. It's something different to what I usually write about but I couldn't not write about Daniella Draper and support this local business who have achieved so much already. Stay tuned for more upcoming posts, got lots of exciting things planned! Thanks again for reading, 



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.