I'm going away for two weeks...

5 July 2016

Photo is mine. Past visit in 2008.

When this goes live, I'll be boarding the plane and about to take off for Florida!!! (EEEEEEEK)

I'm not going to be around much for the next two weeks but I've done as much as I can so that I still have content for you guys! I've got a couple guest posts arranged, I've also scheduled some posts which I hope you enjoy!




I will be posting a few bits on Snapchat because... It's Orlando, I can't resist (plus there's free wifi in the parks so I may aswell...) so if you want to see what I get up to in Disney and Universal Studios, my snapchat is: katiemiddletonx

I'm not going to lie, the past week has been stressful - trying to make sure that everything is packed, that all my tweets are scheduled, that I have enough content scheduled for whilst I'm away alongside working full time! 

Is it weird as well that I am genuinely gutted because I'm going to be missing two #TheGirlGang chats?! I honestly love them and it's my favourite chat on Twitter, everyone in the chats are just so lovely and positive. So if any of you who are in #TheGirlGang or you take part in the chats, say hello for me!

I honestly can't contain my excitement for this holiday! Everyone is probably sick of me going on about it but I don't care - I've not been away for three years and I've not been to Florida since 2009, everything has changed since I was last there and I can't wait to see it all. I'm going to be such a little kid, I can tell! When I come back, I'll do a post with all the outfits I wore - this has been highly recommended! I'll also have my American giveaway to do which involves American sweets, Anastasia Beverly Hills lipstick, Disney plush characters and a couple extra suprises! eeeeeek!

So I hope this post was ok for you all and I'll see you all in two weeks! Be sure to follow me on all social media for blog updates and pictures of Florida! Thanks again,


Twitter        -         Instagram           -          Pinterest            -           Bloglovin'         -          Facebook  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.