Hello July!

2 July 2016


Went with yellow for a change because... y'know 'summer' I use quote marks because we all know how unpredictable British weather can be, anyway...

July... Is this real? How are we seven months through the year already?! what the hell!



So June was an interesting month. I got my grade that I'll be graduating with (Upper Second Class Honours - 2:1) I go on holiday in like THREE DAYS!! I can't even explain how excited I am about this.  I was given the chance to work with some amazing brands, I hit 1,500 followers on Twitter which was my six month goal - so it's fab to know that I'm on track for it all.

What do I aim to achieve in July?

Well I'm pretty fed of my Instagram floating between 780-790 as it has for the last two bloody months, so it'd be amazing if I could finally hit 800 on there. Does anyone else struggle with Instagram? 

Organisation - it's been slacking recently. But I HAVE to be organised this month with Florida and everything, I need to make sure I'm still giving you guys content so I'm working around the clock alongside working full time, gym, sleeping, packing etc to make sure this is done for you all!

What could hinder me?

Ok, I'm not sure on this one because I'm scheduling everything - tweets, blog posts, the lot. I still aim to be on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat too so I will still be around! (if you want my snapchat then tweet me, I'm getting way too many dick pics atm) I guess what could hinder me is that I won't be as active on social media, I'm still going to be around like I said, but with the time difference and the fact that I am on holiday in Florida, I just won't be on that much in comparison to my usual level of activity. 

What am I excited for?

Florida... obviously. I tried on my bikinis again this morning to see how they felt on since I've lost weight and I feel pretty good, so that's a nice little confidence boost!

My favourite post in June?

Erm, this is a tough one. I've enjoyed all my posts this month but the two I liked the most was : Bloggers I'm loving this month! and my High Street vs High End: Lipsticks! I think I'm going to make the 'bloggers I'm loving' a monthly thing. It's a great way to find new bloggers and I love finding different bloggers, it's fab!


Thanks for reading as always, I hope you've enjoyed the post. I'll make sure I keep on top of my posts this month! Be sure to follow me across all social media to keep up to date with my life and the blog - or if you want to stop over and say hey & have a chat, go for it! Thanks again,


Twitter           -          Instagram           -          Facebook          -       Pinterest         -      Bloglovin'

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.