June Favourites with Imogen!

1 July 2016



Hello! For those of you that don't know (probably all of you) I'm Imogen from Penchants & Prejudice and this is my first guest post so bare with me here! I was trying to find a post with a good balance so a June favourites seemed fitting because it's quite brief and in my case involves whatever springs to mind when I sit down! But hasn't the month just flown by?!  We're over half way through the year already!


Koko K Lip Kit
This month I received my third and favourite Lip Kit shade - Koko K. I only received it on the 14th but I've worn it so much more than my other two shades already! It just seems to glam up every outfit and goes with everything, definitely a favourite this month! Read my main post on Koko K here.
Benefit Brow Zings
So I've used this product for a good few years now but I've been loving it a lot more than usual this month. I don't know if it's because my brows seem to be a lot fuller and shapelier (is that even a word?) lately or what, but I just seem a lot more excited to do my brows everyday and this kit really makes them stand out that little bit more. I'm so excited to eventually get through this kit though and buy the new look version from Benefit's new brow range too! I've written about this product a little bit before, so if you want a bit more detail then you can read about it here.
Bershka Oversized Tshirt
I. Am. Obsessed. I picked this oversized tshirt up from Bershka during my trip and I have not stopped wearing it since (apart from when it's been washed, obv). It's such a beautiful dusty pink that matches my Koko K perfectly and it reads 'nineties fanclub' - I have a thing for slogan tees at the minutes (I don't know why either). As its been quite chilly in my neck of the woods lately I've been pairing it with jeans and converse and I can't wait for it to warm up soon so I can try it out with shorts and skirts - it's perfect for a casual but sassy look!
Diesel Fuel For Life Unlimited
I just had to mention this perfume because I've had it for so long and it's my all time favourite. The scent is described as having 'fresh notes of Calabrian lemon and mandarin orange, crisp notes of juicy pear and exotic guava and spicy notes of Casablanca lilies and narcotic tuberose'. Basically, it's gorgeous, and it has almost a womanly smell to it (is that a weird thing to say?). Being an eau de parfum it lingers on me all day too. And although people can smell it as they walk past,  it's not over-powering in the slightest - exactly what you want from a perfume. Sadly I'm on my last few drops so I'm limiting it to special occasions until I can afford to buy a new one. 

There are so many other things I could mention, but these are the bits that popped straight to mind when I sat down to write this so there you go! Plus, I didn't want to list too many and bore you all (you're welcome). I hope you've all enjoyed my post and if you fancy it then feel free to pop over to my page and have a catch up with all my recent posts!
Also a massive thanks to Katie for having me, it's been a pleasure!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.