Morphe 35OM: Worth the hype?

8 September 2016


Morphe palettes are raved about by the blogging community. Some palettes are harder than others to get hold of - in particular the 35O palette. But are they really worth the hype?



I've been eyeing up their 35O palette forever but it's always a case of 'joining the waiting list' and its limited to two palettes per person - this instantly tells me that the palette is good. Morphe seem to have a good reputation with their brushes and palettes so I tried to get my hands on the 35O palette but without success. However, the 35OM palette was soon in stock and without much persuasion (Cheers Sophie)  I went onto the Cult Beauty website and accidentally dropped a 35OM palette in my basket and purchased it... Ooops.

The delivery time was amazing as usual from Cult Beauty and I had this beauty by the weekend. It took all my effort to not have a play as soon as it was delivered but I used all the willpower I had to wait until I had the chance to take photos before I ruined the pristine state of the palette. Now, we all know that I'm a sucker for anything matte - lips, eyeshadows... anything. I just love it so this palette is right up my street. I've been using my new Morphe brushes alongside this palette as well as my beloved Spectrum and the outcomes have been great so far!


You get 35 different shades in this palette which is amazing for the price - this baby comes in at around £20! You can't go wrong really. Another thing I love about this palette is the quality - it's incredible. The shadows are super pigmented and so build-able. When I had a play I started with really light application and built the shadow up and it came out amazing! I also wore this shadow for the recent #GGEvent that I attended recently and received some lovely compliments! It also stays on pretty well, admittedly I have only worn it with my Too Faced eyeshadow primer but it stays put as opposed to other palettes have with the primer. I put this on for the #GGEvent at around 7.00am in the morning until I got in at 11.30pm and it had only faded a tiny bit!

Another great thing about this palette - there's a shade for any occasion - natural, bold, smoky, warm, bright... I love that in a palette as well because it's then even more ideal (plus it means more uses so you really get your moneys worth with this). Just LOOK at how gorgeous it is! I do wish the shadows had names though, it'd be so much easier to describe to people but that's just me being picky for no reason. Not only is this palette ideal for summer with the bold shades, it's also going to be amazing for autumn/winter too! Even with the bold shades, you can still rock an orange/red or a smouldering smoky brown!



All in all, I am so impressed with this palette, I can see what all the fuss is about! It's just incredible. I'm going to keep my eyes open for the next release of the 35O palette because I'm now DESPERATE for that too and I know that come payday I'm going to treat myself to a couple other of their palettes because they are worth every penny in my eyes. Plus you can never have too many palettes right?

Have you ever tried the Morphe palettes? Which one? Do you like them? Let me know in the comments below! If eyeshadow is your thing then you might want to check out my Colourpop haul post where I talk about some AMAZING shadow pots!

Thanks for reading, be sure to follow me on all social media for life updates and updates on the blog. I hope you enjoyed the read!


 Twitter         -        Facebook          -       Instagram          -        Pinterest          -       Bloglovin'

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.