Versatile Blogger Award!

30 July 2015



Hey guys,

So I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award (something I was NOT expecting) by the wonderful Anaelle over on http://www.weeklymusthavess.blogspot.com <--- you should definitely check out her blog, it's such a good read. I've found myself re-reading her posts sometimes!

So the following rules for this award are:-
  • Thank the person who gave you the award 
  • Include a link to their blog
  • Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly for the award
  • Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


Here are 7 things about myself:- 

#1 This is pretty obvious anyway but I absolutely adore cats - domestic cats, big cats. You name it. I currently have five fur babies and I know that when I move out of home for good I will miss them terribly. (although my house warming gift to myself will definitely be cats. Sorry Kayne)


#2 I'm a work-a-holic. However tired it makes me, I love it at the same time. On my days off I'm so bored and I sit there thinking 'I could be working right now and earning money'. Just knowing that I'm earning my own money and I control my finances is such a good feeling for me. It also means I can justify spending x amount on some MAC makeup (as an example) because I've worked hard for it, so why the hell not! 


#3 I love a good cocktail (and large amounts of drink) at university I still try to get out once a week just so I can let my hair down a bit - work hard play hard! 


#4 I am a huge Harry Potter fan.  Here's a photo of my Harry Potter tattoo: 



#5 It was only this year that I stopped being a Twitter technophobe. I avoided it as much as I could because I didn't understand it or enjoy it, now I go on it more than anything else! 


#6 I'm often asked if I'm related to the Duchess of Cambridge. Who knows? I also get asked if I am her because we almost have the same name. I get friend requests all the time on Facebook from people across the globe with messages asking how's William and the kids, marriage proposals - the works. It can be pretty annoying sometimes but I just tend to ignore my "others" folder now! 


#7 I love walks by the beach at night, so grateful to live by the sea. 


My 15 nominations are: 

3. Katie at katiemeehan.co.uk
6. Lauren and Rachel at theflowerthatblooms.wordpress.com
7. Charlotte at coloursandcarousels.com
8. Courtney at thewndrlst.blogspot.co.uk
9. Katie at katiebucknell.com
13. Hannah at floralinspiredlife.com
15. Chelsea at oliveandivyblog.com

Katie x 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.