Boi-ing Concealer Review

25 September 2015

Hey guys,

Recently I'm having a bit of a dilemma with concealer, nothing seems to be covering my dark circles anymore and if I'm being honest it's really frustrating me. I've spent about £83 since the start of August trying to find a concealer that works - Soap and Glory Kiss Ass is no longer kick ass for me, YSL Touch Éclat did sweet FA, my MAC studio fix was going 'gritty' under my eyes... literally nothing was working anymore. So I did some research and saw that the Boi-ing concealer was supposedly 'industrial strength' and I heard some really great things about it, since it was just payday I thought a trip to the Benefit counter was needed!



I got the Boi-ing concealer in shade 01 - the woman at the counter was really helpful and sorted me out straight away. She applied it to my circles and the difference was bloody brilliant. I couldn't believe it! It's quite thick I find, but that doesn't really bother me - all I need is good coverage and Boi-ing certainly does that.





Below, you can see the difference with my dark circles - a before and after. I took these pictures in natural lighting so you can see the difference.


Ignore the lack of eyebrows I hadn't put them on yet. You can see how dark my circles are under my eyes, it's definitely something I'm very self conscious about and I can never leave the house without concealer or some form of coverage under my eyes. I feel like I did bad in a previous life and so was cursed with dark circles in this life!


Voila! The difference is crazy. I feel very confident whilst wearing Boi-ing concealer. I apply it first thing in the morning and it literally does last me all day, I don't need to reapply or anything. One thing I will say is that if the concealer is cold, then it's pretty tough to apply so it's best to warm it up a bit first (it does say that with the information on the box). All in all, I'm pretty chuffed with this concealer, it does the job and so far it does seem to be 'industrial strength'. Jade got a Boi-ing concealer the other day and she's chuffed with the results - her exact words ''I put it under my eyes and I was instantly like whoa''. It's not too expensive either, it's definitely affordable and it seems to last people for a long time which is an added bonus because there is nothing worse than having concealer that lasts for say a month, I read somewhere that someone wore Boi-ing everyday and it lasted them nearly six months - SIX MONTHS?!? That's madness! 

Will I buy this again? Definitely. Do I recommend this product? Certainly. It's fantastic for what it is.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments what you think, have you ever used Boi-ing? Did you like it or was it not for you? Remember to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram for updates about my blog and general life. Thanks for reading and I'll post again soon,


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.