Harry Potter Studio Tour London

20 February 2016


This is a bit of a more generalised/lifestyle post, something I don't do often so you'll have to bare with me! So last weekend as everyone knows was Valentines weekend and it was by far the most perfect weekend I've had with Kayne. I've not edited any of these pictures, I'm just putting them up as they are because it was a weekend I loved so I don't feel the need to edit these. 

We went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London on the Saturday and I persuaded Kayne to go to Whipsnade Zoo on the Sunday (both were amazing) 
There's a post here that has a little something extra special with the Studio Tour *monkey emoji*
This post is literally just pictures from the tour so it's not that exciting for some of you - some of you will enjoy it though if you're a Harry Potter fan!


That's all the pictures (finally) I didn't realise how many I put on so sorry everyone! 
However, I hope you enjoyed scrolling through, thanks for reading! Make sure you follow me on Twitter (@katiexmiddleton) and Instagram (@xkatiemiddleton) for life & blog updates! I'm trying to reach 1,000 followers on Instagram so if you wouldn't mind helping a blogger out that would be wonderful! Thanks again, 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.