MY BLOG IS ONE YEARS OLD!

12 March 2016


This is just a very quick post, I'm in the last stage of my dissertation so I'm just writing this super quick but wow my blog is one years old! It's gone so fast I can't believe it! It literally doesn't feel a year ago since Jade told me to start a blog and I was sat there in my room in student halls, plucking up the courage to do so. 

I'm so glad I did, I can tell you that much. I know I'm only a small blog, in fact a VERY small blog but this means a lot to me. Anyone who has ever taken their time out to read my blog on this huge thing we call the internet, thank you. Everyone who has helped, supported - everything, thank you! I can't even begin to tell you how great it feels. Jade definitely deserves the biggest thank you as she was the one who encouraged me to start the blog and she's been there every step of the way, so thank you Jadeđź’–. 

The blogger community is incredible that is all about spreading positivity and being supportive of others (minus a select few) I'm so happy to be a part of this community. It's changed me so much as a person already and I love it.

You can expect to see more of me once my dissertation, assignments and university are all done and dusted! I'm going to actually try and attend blogger events this year also, being a student makes me so poor... I don't even dare check my bank balance. I'm off to Florida soon so I'll do posts related to that as well in the lead up. More beauty posts,  lifestyle, maybe some 'how-to' & fashion posts (depends how ballsy I'm feeling) 

I hope you continue this journey with me, thanks for reading, let's see where we end up! 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.