Goodbye 2015

30 December 2015

Wow, what a year it's been! I literally cannot believe how quick 2015 has gone. I've learnt so much in the space of 12 months it's ridiculous and so much has happened in the last year! 

I just want to say a massive thank you to anyone who has taken some time out to read my blog, I'm only a super tiny blog too so you have no idea how much it means to me! All the comments I've received, companies who have worked with me over 2015 - thank you. I've loved working with you all and I love reading comments (even if sometimes it won't let me reply for whatever reason - damn technology). I really cannot wait to see what 2016 brings for me and the blog. I'm going to be more on it with blog posts - when I know I have a deadline coming up I will schedule a tonne of posts because I feel like in some months I've completely neglected the blog and it makes me sad and I'm angry with myself for that. So you can expect to see a lot more of me in the new year! 

I don't have any resolutions really, other than just keep being myself and the best possible me I can be. Life is too short to pretend to be something you're not.  

2016 is going to be a super exciting and sad year for me - I graduate (yay and nay - I really don't want university to end), I'm going to the most Magical Place on Earth for the sixth time and I've not been to WDW Florida since 2009 so I'm super excited to see how much it's changed! I'm also off back to the Harry Potter Studio Tours in London (thank you to Kayne's mum and dad) and I nearly cried with happiness! So you can expect to see posts surrounding all of this and more! 

I hope you will join me in the adventure! Thanks for reading as always and I'll write again in the new year, 




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.