Lip Kit By Kylie: Candy K

21 December 2015


Apologies for the blog being so silent, the last couple weeks at Uni have been absolutely mental. Ive handed in my deadlines and I've had dissertation deadlines too. I came home for Christmas on Saturday, straight into 10-12 hour days so it's pretty tiring as you can imagine!

So, my Kylie Jenner Lip Kit arrived (finally) after I managed to get one on the first release date in November. Couple of problems with shipping and not knowing where my order was at all. I had it sent to my University address and I came home this last weekend so I was panicking I wouldn't actually get the parcel. I think that the shipping system definitely needs improving, but I just think they're struggling to meet the demands of everyone because so many people want the lip kits, but hey ho - practice makes perfect! 
Anyway, onto the review!

Firstly, the packaging is amazing, I love the style it's minimalistic but gorgeous, the lips and the lipstick dripping image is something I really love too.
 I got the shade Candy K as I felt the other two were too dark for me but I might try out Dolce K soon - it seems to be a lot lighter than the box on pictures I've seen so far.


So in the box you get a matte liquid lipstick and a lip liner. Now, if you read my blog often, you'll know how much I love matte lipstick related stuff. I think it's definitely the most complimentary on my lips. They're actually amazing quality and it smells lovely! The lip liner goes on so easily and I've seen a few people saying how quick the liner goes down - I beg to differ! I put it on lightly, just enough to 'line' my lips and my liner still looks pretty full.


As you can see from the picture, it's a gorgeous mauve-pink shade (I think) Almost instantly the liquid lipstick goes matte, it doesn't remain in that nasty sticky liquidy texture that some lipglosses/lipsticks give you, it really holds to your lips. I ate, drank and wore it for about six hours in one day and didn't have to re-apply it once, it's amazing! I think in terms of 'wear and tear' it's definitely one of the best, if not the best that I've worn. 


Both the lip liner and matte liquid lipstick are full size, you really do get your moneys worth. A little definitely goes a long way with this lip kit. 

My lips before and after:
 

You can see just how much more defined my lips are and how much fuller they are. I don't have a big top lip in comparison to my bottom lip naturally but it has done an amazing job! I feel so confident when I wear the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit. I can't wait for the next release of stock and hopefully I'm going to get Dolce K, I'm going to steer clear from the darkest shade because that shade scares me! (I can't imagine that it'll look nice on my lips at all!)

Have you got any of the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits? Do you want one? Do you like them? Tell me what you think! 
So that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed today's post, I've enjoyed writing it! Be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin for updates about daily life and the blog! Thanks for reading again as always, 
Merry Christmas to you all, 




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.