Lipsticks Perfect For Spring

4 March 2016


I've been stumped for blog posts this month, I thought I had scheduled more than I actually had! Thankfully, Jemma from dorkface.co.uk managed to save the day by offering 20 post ideas for Spring! So thank you Jemma, you've saved my mushed up dissertation brain! 

I've also changed my photos slightly, let me know what you think!

So, it's getting to that time of the year where things start to get good... Not going to lie, I hate winter. It's all well and good for Christmas and cosy nights in, but that's pretty much all I like, I'm definitely a Spring/Summer person! I've promised myself I'm going to wear a bit more colour too, I always wear nudes on my lips and I need to be a bit more adventurous. I was going through my lipstick collection and found some shades that are perfect for the upcoming months!

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm - 245
MAC Cosmetics - Faux
Max Factor - English Rose
Kate Moss - 110
Make Up Revolution Salvation Velvet Lacquer - What I Believe.

Revlon Colourburst 245 is a beautiful burnt orange shade and it's matte - so even better! I love this shade, I wore it a few times last year and at first I felt uncomfortable but I eventually got used to it!
MAC Cosmetics Faux is a lovely mauve/pink nude (obviously) and is the most expensive lipstick on this list.
Max Factor English Rose, I feel like this will be saved for the real summery spring days! It's quite a bright pink (especially for me).
Kate Moss 110 is a repurchase for me. I was in love with it a couple years back, forgot about it and to the back of the drawer it went. When I rediscovered it (after buying another of course) that love rekindled all over again!
Finally, the Make Up Revolution lip lacquer is the newest addition to my collection. I only got it last week AND it's the cheapest item on my Spring lipstick list! If you're on a major budget then I definitely recommend Make Up Revolution. All their makeup is super affordable, cheap and amazing quality! It cannot be beaten!

Do any of these make your Spring lipstick list? Would you try any? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading all, I hope you've enjoyed today's post. Feel free to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin' for updates on the blog, life and cat pictures (when I'm back home)! 

Thanks again, 



Twitter       -       Instagram       


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.