My Kylie Cosmetics Collection!

15 July 2016


I can't even explain how excited I am to write this post. I have been DYING to write it!! Now, I don't have the whole Kylie Cosmetics Collection... yet. To be honest - I don't feel the need to buy every single one just for the name. But, for those of you who want to be nosy then keep on reading to find out which ones I have in my collection!



 For example, the lip glosses - I really highly doubt I'll be getting those because I don't like lip gloss, so I'm not going to pay 15 dollars plus 14 shipping to buy them, unless they're absolutely amazing but I'm still reading reviews at the moment. Also, the black lipshades, I doubt I'll get unless I'm feeling super confident - although I'm pretty sure they're limited edition alongside the blue shades Skylie and Freedom. I've seen people buying these shades in particular just for the sake of having them, I think Skylie will only suit very select people because of its intense shade, no offence to Kylie Jenner because I love her, but I didn't think Skylie suited her that much either. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful blue and I do love the colour, it's just personal preference.  




So of the actual lip kits - I currently own: Candy K, Exposed, Dolce K, Posie K and 22. For the metals I own Reign. There is a restock happening as I write this so I will try my luck for Kourt K for definite I think!  You can see my review of Dolce K here! and Also my review of Candy K here! The next products on my to buy list though are Mary Jo K, Kourt K and Heir. After falling in love with Reign I decided to throw more of the metals onto my to buy list!

I love the Kylie Cosmetics range. I honestly do. They are hands down, the best lipsticks I've tried to date. I love, love, love them! The lip liners are super creamy and a little goes a long way, I don't think you have to cake the liner on and that way you don't have to sharpen it as soon because you actually lose a lot of product when you sharpen it. I've only had to sharpen Candy K and Dolce K lip liner so far and I've had those two the longest!


Left to right: Candy K, Exposed, Dolce K, Posie K, 22 and Reign. 

I think at the moment, my favourite shades are Exposed and 22. Exposed is literally THE perfect nude, not even kidding. It's subtle yet at the same time, clear to see that you have product on your lips. It's just a gorgeous shade and reminds me of MAC Kinda Sexy. 22 is such a vibrant burnt orange. I'm really loving it at the moment. It's so bold and out there. I feel so confident when I wear it too and receive so many compliments when I do wear it!  


As you can see from the swatches, they're really pigmented. The swatches are slighly messy but I preferred to show you the swatches as I had just swiped the wand across my arm so that you can see the kind of texture/thickness and the way it goes onto the skin. I love the feel of the lipsticks too, I find that they so easy and because they're really pigmented, a little goes a long way and you don't have to really cake on the lipstick which is great because then it'll last for even longer! They are also pretty much industrial too. They do not come off. After these swatches, I used my Garnier Micellar water to get them off and they just wouldn't budge! I made my arm go red from scrubbing. They did come off eventually so this shows you the level of quality of the product in my opinion.


The only downside to the lip kits is the custom charges that seem to be happening at the moment. I've never been charged for customs before until my last order (Exposed and Reign) and I had to pay £14.43 for it. So that's slightly annoying because the website doesn't say anything about customs charges. However, the boxes are more secure now which is great and the delivery is still round the same length of time but they are being processed much faster now which is a bonus. When it first started, it took around a week to even be dispatched and then nearly a month to be delivered. Now the whole process is 3 weeks so it's a huge difference.

So that's my collection (for now) Do you have any of the Kylie Cosmetics Range? Do you like them? What shades do you have? Do you want any? Let me know in the comments!


Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the post! I'm back soon from Florida so you can expect to see some Florida posts in the near future (also so I can try to live out Florida for a little bit longer...) Be sure to follow me on all social media for updates on the blog or just general life! Thanks again,





Twitter       -         Instagram         -          Facebook         -        Pinterest           -          Bloglovin'





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.